since ‎Dec-24-2008
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 368 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I have read in these pages about using the rear air connector input with an external compressor. Or is the front one the input?Very soon I will be replacing the eight air bags on my coach, and rather than starting the engine to air-up after each bag...
My hub started leaking recently. This will be my first experience with this.First, I am assuming that this is likely just a leaking cover plate, and not a symptom of something serious. I see no cracks nor damage, and there appeared to be a piece of...
...Where is it?I am interested in installing a Scangauge to our 1998 Monaco Windsor with Allison and Cummings. I can't find the connector!The only exposed port is a 12-pin rectangular port, that does not look like an OBDII. It is labeled "diagnosti...
I am not due for a repaint. I was driving from L.A. home to Tucson, and wondering what big class A RVs would look like with single-color paint jobs.I have seen a couple white ones, but not rich colors, metallics, etc.Do you have a monochrome RV? Se...
While driving back from New Mexico a few days ago, I was thinking about the good and bad of the three motor homes I have owned. This is just a bunch of random thoughts, so don’t take it all too seriously.Safari Trek 2600 IsuzuGood: This thing would ...