since ‎Oct-15-2002
‎Nov-30-2023

My Activity

• 114 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 2 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I'm troubleshooting this relay on my motorhome and I'm just not getting anywhere. While in storage I use this device all the time. On my monthly startups and genset exercise, I engage the relay from my dash switch and hear the typical "click" associa...
So, turned on heat and got fan but no ignition. Pulled furnace and cleaned, while also doing a tune-up. New sail switch, new overtemp switch, new ignitor and new burner installed. Bench tested 12v + and 12v- connected, jumpered the 2 blue wires and g...
I'm in the process of troubleshooting a failed AC heat element in my Norcold 9182 fridge. Before I dig out my test meter I wanted to see if the element would move in its mounting sleeve. Mine appears to be rusted solid and will not twist. Has anyone ...
Coleman AC fan motor replacement:The fan motor on my #7333C886 unit hums and gets warm to touch when turned on. With power applied the fan shaft will not spin freely. Without power, the fan shaft spins effortlessly. Changed out caps with known good c...
I've resurrected this older post of mine because I thought I would share my fix.For those who are unaware, finding a tranny shift cable for this era moho is next to impossible. Ford has discontinued production and there are none in stock anywhere in ...
Likes given to