since ‎Nov-29-2008
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 2,932 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We are actively planning for a business Armageddon in Montana. There is a serious potential that Glacier, Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks will not open this year. If Covid19 continues to be an issue it will be completely irresponsible f...
Is it the obligation of the business or the customer to determine whether or not that customer is eligible for a discount? We honor discounts for Good Sam members, seniors and active military. That information is clearly posted on our website and a...
I often see responses along the lines of "why did you post on this forum rather than that forum" or 'this belongs in "X" forum, or "you will get more responses posting in this forum instead" . Personally, I never check individual forums to see wha...
Everyone who watches television. Effective immediately, there will no longer be any political ads polluting the airways. The forecast calls for clear sailing for about a week, then the 2020 crop should start to bloom. Enjoy it while it lasts!
Recent review of Lazy Days RV Park in Florida has the park getting a 1 out of 10. Reason, the reviewer broke their ankle. Did they break their ankle because the park had carelessly left equipment laying around? No. Was the park at fault because a...