since ‎Oct-21-2008
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 55 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Not sure if this is correct place to post but am towing thru Florida and have a power steering pump starting to leak on my Dodge Ram. Will be spending 3 days in Mexico Beach, FL and that would be a good time to have it repaired (replaced probably) b...
Since I am in the heart of the Ridgecrest earthquakes, I have hooked up the trailer to the truck with the equalizer installed and am leaving it hooked up to 110 with the fridge on. The water tank is full and the gen is full of gas. I was going to l...
On my last camping trip, the FM wasn't coming in well, so I thought maybe the antenna needed extended or was laid back too far. I walked around and did not see it from the ground, so I pulled out the ladder and found that there is no antenna. I then...
I am considering changing the seven pin cable on my trailer to a coiled one from etrailer. I had a coiled setup on my toad when I had a motorhome, and it worked well, but not sure if a coiled setup is the best for a trailer. Has anyone changed over...
I typically dry camp, but this weekend had a spot with hookups so I was finally going to get to use the electric function on the water heater. Dry camping is always the gas function. Once hooked up I pulled out the manual which was no help whatsoev...