since ‎Oct-06-2008
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 147 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi,Our 2003 Diesel 7.3l Excursion is finally having issues (wobbly steering), spent $$$ getting it repaired, but that didn't fix the issue.... at this point we don't know whether to cut our losses...However, finding a decent replacement is $$$.What w...
Hi! We just got a 2015 Cherokee travel trailer. It has bunkbeds with the full size corner cut out mattresses. Need to replace at least one with a good comfy mattress for a 220lb side sleeper. I have seen online a few places that custom make these but...
Our 2007 30' Jayco Featherlite didn't make it home from our Alaska trip... so the search is on for a new one.Looked at some new ones and decided we still need one similar size (up to 32' total). Excursion 7.3L diesel tow vehicle (but we dread the day...
I've been considering replacing my gas vehicle for an electric, but then figured it would be useful if this vehicle could also tow... so perhaps a hybrid as a compromise.However, I don't like driving a full size truck, currently have a midsize SUV......
Hi!!We are thinking to drive from Santa Cruz, CA to Achorage (and explore from there).. It's showing as 60hrs, is that winter hours, would it be a faster route in the summer (very end of May)?Any other tips? a diff route to take on the return journey...