since ‎Sep-04-2008
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 190 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

On my 06 Holiday Rambler Ambassador the Alladin Junior system will not turn using the toggle switch. The "power on led" does not illuminate. I have looked for a fuse and have not been to locate one. Does anybody know were it is located and where does...
Anybody have a recommendation for an app to do a line of sight satellite finder when setting up a pathway x2 dish to be sure to be clear of obstructions. Did a search and didn't come up with anything, maybe worded my search wrong. Thanks in advance....
I have a Roadmaster 9001 auxiliary brake system which is a pneumatic cylinder attached to the brake pedal and a bracket under seat. Worked great in my Buick Lacross. Changed toads to 2015 Jeep wrangler 4 dr. Now the Jeep's brakes are applying to hard...
Thinking about getting Dish RV on the go for this snowbird season. There is more than a dozen configurations of carry outs, so whats the best bang for the buck, easiest and works the best. We winter in FL. and Tx., but stick and brick in Mi.Blessings...
Spent a lot of time installing a new washer and dryer in the MH that was neither plumbed or wired for one. Quite a challenge and would probably not try it again. But the wife is ecstatic so it was worth it.Blessings; KeithSorry I posted this in the w...