since ‎Aug-14-2008
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 22 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I have a 2011, 30' Flagstaff TT. I want to upgrade my 13500 BTU Dometic with a 15K Ducted unit. I hope to do this before I have RV Armour roof installed on the TT. Has anyone replaced their AC unit with an upgrade? If so, what model is recommended. O...
I have a 35 FT Flagstaff TT. I had a solid metal/tube cargo rack welded to the rear after removing the bumper. It is welded to the frame. I also have a 2" receiver welded under this cargo rack. This rack weighs 140 LBS. On this rack I put a 150 LB Ho...
This 28 mile trail is located in Nevada, outside Las Vegas on and near the Valley of Fire SP. Has anyone driven this trail lately? I plan on driving it with my F250 Super Duty 4X4. I have been looking online to see how difficult the trail is. I hope ...
Would someone who has camped at the North Rim -After - 15 October ( when the facilities close except for day use only) let me know their experience and concerns. I have reservations there 26-27-28 Oct. I do understand the road closure business due to...