since ‎Aug-13-2008
‎Dec-20-2023

My Activity

• 1,208 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I'm sure most of us full timers and others that spend a lot of time in RV's fight ants. My home base is in central Alabama and it seems no product or procedure will stop ants. My son in law owns a pest control company and the product he uses profes...
There has been talk for some time of a change for the government reservation system to another system. I am working at a COE campground right now and am involved in the transition training. Here is what we know as of this date:You will no longer be...
I have been using a Watts 263A water pressure regulator full time since 2011. It has required disassembly and cleaning plus a rebuild kit twice during this period. Primarily due to high lime content at my home base site. 2-3 weeks ago I thought I nee...
Relocated yesterday from Panama City Beach, FL to my home base in Maplesville, AL due to tropical storm warnings. No issues with the 250 mile drive, but what did I find when I arrived? Tropical Storm Warnings in central Alabama. You can run but you j...
This topic has been moved to Tech Issues forum.You can read it here: 29322084