since ‎Jul-31-2008
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 2,402 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Well, this is a long time coming - a Bluetooth app for an all new EU2200i generator The 2021 EU2200i with BluetoothThese appear to be new within the last few weeks, all the stores I checked near me are still selling old inventory.
I can't find a whole lot of details on this product. One video I found, a guy is standing in his driveway rambling about it but never does a hands on with the product.Another video talks mostly about the TV antenna portion but also describes the mo...
My towing needs are pretty light duty for the TT I own, so I've contemplated the 2019 Silverado or Sierra with the 3.0 Duramax, which aren't available yet.I don't know when they are going in to production.Is anyone else considering one?
In CA, do TTs get assigned a permanent trailer plate and registration like utility of cargo trailers get?
Somewhere in here, within the last few months there was a thread regarding winter camping. In that thread there was mention of using a somewhat rigid black foam, cut to fit the windows.Someone from the Tacoma, WA area bought some at a foam store in ...