since ‎Jul-07-2008
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 66 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

My wife and owned a 2014 Jayco Whitehawk 28DSBH. When we ordered it, we ordered the upgraded AC unit and insulation package. We never had any issues with staying cool inside during the summer. A few months ago, we decided to sell our Whitehawk and...
Last month my wife and I picked up our new Jayco White Hawk 28dsbh. When we got home from the dealer, I attempted to lower the tongue jack and had no power from the battery. I noticed it, but was kind of lost in the moment of bringing home our firs...
My wife and I took delivery of our first TT on Tuesday, a '14 Jayco White Hawk 28dsbh. During the PDI nothing was ever mentioned about a water pump. I suppose I wasn't as prepared as I should have been and didn't ask questions about one. I assumed th...
Picked up a new 32', 5970lb yellow sticker weight, TT this evening and had the 4 point hitch installed. Our driveway is at an incline, and the tongue is probably 1.5- 2' lower than the rear of the camper. When I got it positioned correctly in the d...
My wife and I thought we had our summer camping week destination figured out. However, this past weekend we actually had an opportunity to visit the intended destination, and it's a definite no go. Now, we're stumped about where we should go. We'r...