since ‎Jun-25-2008
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 128 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I've had a slow or stalled awning motor upon battery only retract since the day I got the camper. This month it also developed a dead spot where when fully retracted I have had to on occasion start it for a turn or two with my drill, then it works. I...
I bought a 200w portable solar panel by Zamp and brought it with me to The New Hampshire State Championships Cowboy Shoot this weekend.Of course it rained for 4 days and there was zero sun but on Friday I set it up for about 4 hours and even with the...
Has anyone had this happen before. Husky Centerline TS hitch. Husky says that they have never seen this before and are sending me new brackets. They think it's a bad mold.
Because my mind was on stabilizing my camper I also sprung for some Andersen Levelers and a gadget which I really didn't need, the ReVo Leveler.With the Andersen levelers you just roll up on them, from 0-4", until the camper is level. Then you use ...
Brought my wife with me for a week over the Memorial Day holiday and I got constant complaining about the bounce in the camper. So I ordered a set of SteadyFast stabilizers knowing that they would help but not solve the issue with my flimsy leveling...