since ‎Jun-23-2008
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 93 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Just got the B on the promaster chassis. Now I need a privacy curtain for the front window. I see the reflective ones that fold in place and remember the old rvs with the track and cloth curtain that slid around. What is the simple and easy way be...
Well it finally happened. I contracted to buy a Sunlight Van 1 this weekend. 2018 with 18,000 miles. Obviously I thought price was right for what it is. I had looked at Travato (sp?)and really like the 59K but I could not justify the price at this...
Decided to test the market on prices for a left over 2017 Van 1. I had looked at one again a couple of weeks ago and decided to make them an offer. They wanted $59,900 +/- so I offered them $50,000 including all fees plus I would pay sales tax. The...
Has anyone added additional seatbelts to their unit? I have been looking at a Hymer Sunlight or used similar Travato and would like to have seatbelts added. I am thinking that it would let me use the unit more often. I know I would need to have a...
My wife is on board with traveling and camping in an RV. Our concern is that we like to eat out a lot and we like to wander on day trips a lot when we are home. We are concerned that we will be limited on our availability to continue to do this wit...