since ‎Sep-30-2002
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 1,345 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 1 Likes received

User Activity

We have a journey of approximately 2000 miles to western Montana and then back to Atlanta. Have to take a pair of fixed female cats with us due to no one being left at home for them. What do you use to calm your kitties until they can adjust to tra...
This topic has been moved to another forum.You can read it here: 30375433
Ole and Sven were taking a vacation in Sven's new camper. As usual, they'd become lost and were wandering around a strange town trying to find the highway. Sven was just starting down a grade to go under a bridge when he slams on the brakes. Ole: Vat...
Loaned my Ram 1500 to a relative the other day and upon return the insert from the hitch was in the bed but the pin was missing. I had a pin with a hole that a clip key slid into. I was pretty sure this would not come out as it was hard to pull w/o...
I'm just PO'and blowing steam. :MWe have stayed several times at this state park. Spacious campground with sites that are well set. This state park also has a short line excursion railroad, a couple of golf courses and condo/lodge room. We go the...
Likes from