since ‎Jun-10-2008
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 418 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Here's video that shows a Class A that crashed and hit a tree. The entire roof was pealed off of it!You Tube Video out of Oregon
This video was pretty interesting and showed some real life numbers.First Towing VideoMountain TowingI have no interest in purchasing a Tesla or any other type of Electric Vehicle as they just do not fit in with what my use is as of right now but you...
Our Macy (Our rescue Golden / Cocker Mix) is just about 15 now and lately she's been acting a little strange at night. First, Macy while she has always been fine with me, she has always shown more "love" towards my Wife. Recently, usually starting ar...
My Buddy(He's been a Full Timer for 6 years) and I made a trip to our local Camping world to look for some RV Parts today. Well, to our surprise it looks like more of a Gander Mountain store with all of the Fishing Poles and other "outdoor" equipment...
Here's an older video of a Class A Fire that shows why a working Pressure Relief Valve on our Propane Tanks is so very important.You can start watching it at 5:20 as that's right around the time that the relief valve does it's job and vents the tank ...