since ‎Jun-01-2008
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 5,028 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Wife fell backwards while trying to repair planter that someone ran into, last week. She went to a urgent care who said she had a traumatic brain injury but not...serous?Well she is essentially been in bed for days. Today he said she felt some bette...
2015 It was found I had proteins associated with RA in my blood but no one not one Doctor at VA informed me of this.I found out at ER visit a few days ago. Last year in Flagstaff the technician showed me the bone scan and the black dots n in the marr...
This topic has been moved to another forum.You can read it here: 30230341
Son In Law's brother brought their Mother to live with SIL and my Daughter, He has SIL's dog, a Japanese hunting dog, rare breed, now for his companion. He saved his life when he had a massive heart attack and kept going from his bedroom to their Mot...
Anyone planning on traveling east on I24 to I75 then on toward Florida, or traveling north On I75 and then west on I24 toward Nashville, At mile 183, on I24 in Chattanooga,Tn traffic will be completely stopped from 8:00PM Friday night the 16th until...