since ‎May-29-2008
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 374 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

My son is buying a Forest River Surveyor 201RBLE and we need advice on a hitch with sway control, and I assume weight distribution. I tow a tiny trailer with no sway or weight distribution so this is foreign to me and I'm no help.Do people new to ca...
My son is interested in buying a family member's RAM to tow a small couples trailer, but I was surprised to find the low tow rating of 4400, and max payload of 1794. The rear axle gearing is 3.21, and has the 8-speed transmission. He would be the o...
Next month I will be heading to VA from southern IL. I would prefer to see some of WV on the way, and possibly overnight there (Want to ad my WV sticker! lol) I realize that I-64 through that area is a toll. Having no experience with either of my ...
I've never stayed in this campground near Sevierville, TN, but have wanted to during my trips to SC. I really don't like to reserve but it's almost full already for my travel date in a couple of weeks, and I know this area is very popular in the fal...
Hey, Indiana folks, I have a question about possibly cancelling a site for this Memorial Day weekend, 3 nights, that I have at McCormick's Creek SP. The cancellation fee is $10 per reservation. This is from their page:Cancellation - Changes or canc...