since ‎May-24-2008
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 754 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We are currently in Florida. In several locations I have encountered Wifi access points with the SSID Spectrum, Spectrum Mobile and/or Spectrum Free Trial. My internet searches have not provided any information on whether access can be purchased for ...
I know from previous posts that there are some Level Mate Pro owners on this forum. In product reviews on other sites, the main criticism/problem encountered with this device seems to be communication between the device and the cellphone app. Metal t...
Finally got a notice from Direct TV that they will start systematically ending their SD service in July 2021. I am not necessarily looking for all the bells and whistles of multichannel viewing, recording or using more than one TV at a time. I have ...
I just acquired my first trailer with a molded one piece front cap, Salem Hemisphere GLX. All my previous trailers had diamond plate on the lower portion of the front of the trailer to give some protection from gravel, stone and other road debris. It...
I need to replace the female 30 amp plug on my surge guard 34830. There are four wires in the cord exiting the 34830; the standard Black, White, Green and a small blue wire (about 16 gauge). The factory plug is a molded plug and I have not been able ...