since ‎Sep-26-2002
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 222 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

All,My question is kind of specific. Given the profile and cross-section of the NL 8-11 roof, is it difficult to add a relatively large number (4-6) of solar panels? I’m asking for you to share your experiences.Thank you,Bill
All,I’m considering a small Bigfoot for towing behind my 2013 Toyota 4Runner. It’s light weight would seem to make it attractive for my use. I’m hunting for feedback.I’ve considered the Oliver buy, even though it’s very nice, it doesn’t fit my budget...
All,It turns out not much. I'm looking at a 2009 Ram 3500 Cummins/6Speed Manual Crew Cab SLT 4x4 SRW with a GVWR of 10,100# and a curb weight of 6,644#. That leaves me with a whooping 3,465# for a camper.Try to find a hard side camper with a loaded w...
Hello All,I like truck campers but view the lack or a realistic pass-through from the camper to the truck. In bad weather and sketchy security scenarios that would seem to be important. All weather capability is important to me, since i often travel ...
Hi,By 2007 would a Lance 861 have been aluminum framed? It seems like an 855S with a basement, if I'm not mistaken. Yes, I know it's a good bit heavier but a short bed one ton should haul it.Thanks,Bill