since ‎May-06-2008
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 29 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Anyone know a good fiberglass shop to repair a 2023 Bigfoot camper that i backed into my house roof overhang? 4 inch diameter gel coat missing and related stress cracks. Fiberglass mat minor damage in small spot. Looking for a shop within 100 miles ...
this is in a 2023 bigfoot truck camper, the Dometic water heater is a model WH-6GEA and 2022 year. It is gas and 110v.bought unit at 7,000 feet lit right away, burned what i thought was rougher than our 2000 model we traded in, and it went out after ...
got a new truck camper and planning to build/buy a sun and snow cover for it. 13 foot tall clearance (haul canoes on top) 13-14 feet width clearance, 26 feet long. live in Mtns of Colorado with lots of sun and snow and wind. Have Fab skills and tools...
left rear leg on my 2000 Bigfoot TC with happi jacs will not go down. It does work if i switch the wires at the logic board controller to another location. So the wiring to the leg is good. Spiral cord ohms out. so has to be the hand push button co...
Anyone have experience you could share taking a B+/C on rutted trails with dips and some steeper inclines?We are considering replacing our dually 3500 4x4 Bigfoot TC with a 24 foot Born Free.Has you body developed stress cracks?Does it sound like bod...