since ‎Apr-20-2008
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 359 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Planning on towing my 76 Bronco behind my 99 F550 with cab over. I have found many Blue Ox systems on craigslist but no baseplate for the 76 Bronco.Blue Ox does not list one either.I may be looking at a custom Fab. If so I will need to find a shop.Lo...
So getting ready to go see the Rubio dental group in ALGODONES. I have researched a few RV parks and there is a big difference in rates for those that include or meter electricity. My camping is almost always Boondocking so I have no idea how much el...
So went looking for the 2 key set for my 96 Caribou. 1 for the entry door and 1 for all the access doors. Missing in action. Can't get to the battery or fresh water fill. Options to replace locks? Any ideas? Sent an email to Fleetwood this morning wi...
Did a search and didn't find the answer.First question is does anybody have a link to an owners manual for the 96 Onan 2500 microlite?Here is my issue. I bought a 96 Caribou cabover about 6 months ago. It came equipped with the 2500 microlite LP. Gen...
This was supposed to be posted in the Getting around thread. OOPPS No Brain no PainGreat timing for this thread. I just bought a 2006 street legal Rhino. The search for it's own trailer is on.