‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 9,789 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 1 Likes received

User Activity

This topic has been moved to another forum.You can read it here: 29928135
Well with income tax refunds in I guess I will go for some new batteries...I have built-up a new battery bank for my Starcraft R/T14 Off Road POPUP Camper with two PARALLEL groups of two 6vdc GC2 220+ AHs in series. This will give 12VDC at 440AHs +...
Well - Its about time I slow down here on the populous Forums Threads and start just reading things and remember the good ole days... I like most others on here always follow NEWEST POSTs which lists all of the forums. Since all of my experience h...
I have a P4400 KILL A WATT meter always plugged in here at my COMMS console at my house...google imageMy meter is now reading high AC voltage of 136.4 VAC. It has been reading around 128 VAC here at the house and recently I have started seeing it c...
Have been using the the ADVANCED SYSTEM CARE software for keeping the computers running fast and MALWAREBYTES Anti-Malware software to keep after all of the malware and viruses..Recent update on ADVANCED SYSTEM CARE apparently has a quirk to it. AFte...
Likes from