since ‎Apr-04-2008
‎Apr-18-2024

My Activity

• 1,547 Posts
  • 1 Solutions
  • 2 Likes given
  • 21 Likes received

User Activity

VIDEO: Emergency Truck Camper Siding Repair It's been an interesting trip thus far.Water pump failure. My arm is mostly healed from the fall during that repair. Contaminated water sickness. All better now. Fuel injector replacement, truck is running ...
VIDEO: Shoshone Falls Idaho and New Free BLM Campground  Shoshone Falls by Twin Falls Idaho, is known as the Niagra Falls Of The West.After years of being closed for one reason or another, Shoshone Falls was finally open while I was there to see it, ...
 VIDEO >>> Solar Eclipse 2024 <<< VIDEO It has been an experience getting to a place with good weather to view the eclipse. We had to change our destination 3 times and thankfully it paid off. The original Texas location was a rain out and so was the...
https://youtu.be/8FPLb5w8PRM  Water Pump Failure OR A Not So Funny Thing Happened On The Way To The April 8th Solar EclipseWe were a couple hundred miles into our trip to see the solar eclipse. we were just passing Grandview and approaching Prosser, ...
Truck Camper Loading And Pre Flight Safety Checks This video is intended more for Newbies wanting to learn more about truck camping.Loading the Truck Camper onto the truck and checking the tiedowns, electrical, and Signal Lighting
Likes given to