since ‎Mar-28-2008
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 787 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We still have DSL internet due to our location. On our modem today the DSL light is solid, the data light is blinking and the internet light is off and we cannot access internet. We’ve rebooted computer and unplugged modem from power and phone line...
Is there a way to connect a phone to a laptop so an app can be seen on a larger screen?
I want to transfer a file from my PC to my iPhone via Bluetooth which they both have and devices are paired and connected. I followed directions from this link:https://thegeekpage.com/how-to-send-files-to-phone-via-bluetooth-in-windows-10/It does not...
Hi!I haven’t been here in a long time!! Got sucked into the FB RV pages. Anyway, I have friends whose RV fridge (not a residential type) is out and they are hoping to repair as they are wanting to sell rig. I remember reading about some place where ...
When I was checking my credit card account online this a.m. there was an App link shown at the top of login page. I have never used a financial app ( no we don’t do online banking) and it got me wondering how safe credit card apps are. Just as safe ...