since ‎Mar-26-2008
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 24 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I need to replace my house Battery temp sensors they are the stick on type. What's out there? What brands seem to work best? I tried searching with no luck. I had a recommendation in a previous post but cant find that either. Any help would be apprec...
I've been having trouble with my Trace inverter not charging above 12 volts for a while. We where in Ohio visiting friends and found an RV Electronics business in the same town. After talking with Mark from M&M RV Electronics he came over to diagnose...
I'm having trouble with my oil press gauge reading erratic. It seams ok at lower rpms but at around 1600 rpms it starts reading high. sometimes pegging the gauge at 120 psi. I can't locate a replacement sender its a 0-120 gauge made by Teleflex. I ca...
I have a 1999 Monaco Windsor with a 7500 diesel generator. I'm having trouble getting the generator to crank over. First off can you tell me witch battery (house or chassis) the generator uses for 12 volt power. Where do the cables make there connect...
My 99 Windsor only blows thru the defrost vents. I know this is the default function because of no vacuum. My question is where does it get its vacuum from? I though there would be a 12volt vacuum pump somewhere but haven't found it. I did find a sol...