since ‎Mar-16-2008
‎Nov-26-2023

My Activity

• 3,029 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I was towing and launching my boat, which weighs about 6,500 pounds on the trailer, with a crew cab dually hauling an 11' TC. We sold the TC after our third child was born because it was just too small. I've been looking at older Super C motor homes ...
I have a family of 5. I want a Class C that can tow my boat which, fully loaded on the trailer, is about 6,500 pounds. We would go to lakes around VA and WV so mountains will be involved.What I'd really like is one of the Super C motor homes built on...
With 3 kids our TC was just too small so now I"m in the market for a travel trailer with 4 bunk beds. These are quite hard to find for some reason as most manufacturers want to take out one bunk in favor of an outdoor kitchen.We travel more than camp...
I've been looking at bunkhouse model TT for our family of 5. It seems everybody makes bunks in all kinds of "random" sizes that do not match standard bed sizes. Do these trailers come with custom sheets to fit their odd sized mattresses? Are fitted s...
I own an electrical contracting business and I use my work trucks to pull my boat and my RV. They are professionally lettered with the company name, logo, phone number, etc. I've heard that there are rules against having commercial vehicles in nation...