since ‎Mar-04-2008
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 200 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Currently have Sumitomo 275/70R22.5 which matches the coaches original tire spec. Getting ready to replace but having hard time finding the Sumo's. Looking at Toyo and they do not seem to have the 275's. My shop suggested going to the 295/75R22.5'...
Will be in Tacoma for work the month of October. Plan to start heading south November 4th. We've never taken the MH to the NorthWest and I'm concerned about our timing that late in the fall. I don't think I want to attempt Snoqualmie at all and thin...
We're in the market for a diesel pusher within the next year - finally making the jump from travel trailer. While at the Tampa show last week, we noticed almost all new diesel coaches seem to have the induction ranges. I've had a hard enough time c...
Looking into dumping Dish at home and going to only streaming. At the same time, I would like something I can use occasionally in the RV. Of the three live TV streaming products, is there anything better or worse if using in RV also. I'm testing Di...
Thinking of looking into a 350/3500 in the next few months. While the 150 in sig tows current rig perfectly and we absolutely love the ride, we know the next camper will be a 5th wheel. I know there are endless discussion on Ford/GM/Ram but hopeful...