since ‎Feb-20-2008
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 3,936 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I seldom need a full tank of potable water, usually 10-15 gallons to use if needed while traveling . The one time I wanted a full tank , unlike my older fifth wheels that had the fill port on the side of the trailer ,stuck a hose in it ,and filled it...
Anyone got any experience or know of having these tires ,its time for new ones . Have never run a Cooper tire . Heard good things , as long as I can get some decent mileage out of them with some fifth wheel towing I would be happy ,that ,and they ar...
As many know as of late there have been some Sailun tire failures , what I have seen ,and read its been tread separation, and damage to some fifth wheels . So far it has been the Vietnam made Sailun S637's . Have not read any about the China made Sai...
Went out to winterize the fifth wheel today ,turned the bypass valve to bypass, turned the water inlet connection to winterize . hooked up the short hose to the inlet connection , then into the gallon jug of antifreeze . Went in the fifth wheel ,turn...
Well here goes again , a leaking tire on the fifth wheel got all this started, while the tire was off thought I would pull the hub to see what size grease seals I would need to pack the bearings. What I discovered was a broken plastic dust cap, and ...