since ‎Feb-19-2008
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 63 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Just beginning to gather info for our upcoming trip to the Henry Ford Museum in Dearborn Mi. We plan on talking it slow and relaxing, and will stop for a nite to hopefully see some sites along the way. We figure to take I76 to I80 and should be in th...
Not sure if this has been mentioned previously but there is a "Golden Age Pass" available for only $10 to all seniors,regardless of which state you reside in. The pass offers half-price camping from Sunday-Thursday (excluding holidays), and free acce...
We currently have a 30ft TT and I am trying to sway the DH to moving up to a fifth-wheel. We will be hopefully getting more road time this year and I particularly like this floor plan with the rear-living. We already have a Rockwood and have been ver...
Even though one of our favorite campgrounds...Cherrystone Campground which sits on the Chesapeake Bay wasn't in the direct path of hurricane Michael it certainly still came across their area with fury. They sustained a lot of downed trees with multip...
Heading to Cherrystone CG in Va. but would like to take a ride over the bay bridge/tunnel to watch the jets fly over the Virginia Beach boardwalk on their practice maneuvers. Do they have a schedule they follow, i.e. every Monday and Wednesday or do ...