since ‎Feb-18-2008
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 19 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

has anyone heard of or had experience with www.rvtires.com? I'm trying to buy new Michelin XRV tires and they are about the only place that has them available. Their price is on par with others but it makes me leery when I can not find anything abo...
Our Sharp convection microwave has fallen victim to the shaking/bumping down the road. The control panel is loose and now is causing power issues. SO, bottom line has anyone have thoughts on the best over the range microwave to handle life in a ...
We have a 2010 Itasca Suncrusier on a W22 WORKHORSE chassis. We had new coach and chassis batteries installed in July. The coach worked fine then all of a sudden there was no battery power to the coach. We decided to take a short trip last week w...
Any thoughts out there on Good Sam roadside assistance versus FMCA roadside assistance programs?? Would like the godd ,bad, and the ugly!!
I currently have a tow bar which requires that the toad be close to perfectly straight to release any pressure on the latches/arms and disconnect the car easily. I am looking for a new tow bar with latches which will release if not straight to the ...