since ‎Jan-25-2008
‎Mar-28-2024

My Activity

• 198 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Looking for advice on doing a pan drop and filter replacement on my 2012 Silverado 2500hd with the 6.0 gas and 6l90e transmission. My main question is does the exhaust pipe need to be lowered to completely remove the pan? The only videos I see on t...
I have a question for those who have been to the Outer Banks of North Carolina.My wife and I are staying at an inn on the Outer Banks for 5 nights the first week of April. This is our first trip to the Outer Banks, and I have always heard a major at...
My truck is a 2012 Silverado 2500hd 6.0 liter gas with 40,000 miles that I've owned since new. A couple months ago I notice that the voltage gauge was running quite a bit above the 14 volt point in the middle of the gauge. Since then it has been bet...
One of my zero turn lawn mowers has a 31hp turbo diesel engine. The turbo charger apparently grenaded itself (according to a local diesel tech) and in the process it seems to have sent shrapnel into one of the cylinders because it also has a cracked ...
LinkI have never seen a vehicle with dual wheels on the front.It's going on auction January 13 via Barret Jackson and the proceeds will benefit the Armed Forces Foundation. It last sold for 4.4 million.