since ‎Jan-06-2008
‎Feb-14-2024

My Activity

• 5,646 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 1 Likes given
  • 18 Likes received

User Activity

Not a fan of the new site...at all.  Too many major changes at one time.  Should have done a slow roll-out, with smaller changes every few weeks to allow us old farts time to acclimate.  For me, I'm out.I will say, my rv.net login worked just fine.Ly...
The fridge in daughter and son-in-law's '98 Nash TT is on the fritz after working well just a couple months ago. Freezer is 4 degrees, but the fridge is in the 50's on both AC and gas. No ice buildup between top and bottom to impede airflow. We pu...
Since I haven't yet towed with the '22 3500 Denali, does the L5P have a "sweet spot" like the older Duramaxes do? My '02, when towing, seems to have a sweet spot right about 62 mph, max. I lose 1-1.5 mpg towing at 65. First tow will be in 2 weeks,...
Looking to add a 2nd A/C to my KZ. 50amp rig and pre-wired for the 2nd unit.I'm wanting to add a low-profile, non-ducted unit over the bedroom. The main's a 15k unit and I was told that I should go for the 13.5k over a smaller one, as they're, usua...
I just picked up a '22 3500HD Denali Duramax. I've seen a couple reports of people saying they had their TT or FW scorched by the rocket exhaust from a regen on a diesel. Any truth to this? I sure as hell don't want to fry the skin on my FW if I d...
Likes given to