since ‎Dec-30-2007
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 86 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I have been doing some floor rot repairs and have been trying to find the source of the water leak. To be safe I want to remove and re-seal a window near the rot area. Is there any better product to use other that the grey butyl putty tape?
All I can say is WOW. My 2004 6.0 gas did the job but going up I-80 and over Donner Pass I would have it up to 4200 rpm and doing 45 to 50 max in second gear. My 2016 duramax was effortless. I followed suggestions here on this board and kept it in cr...
Well we finally found a nice loveseat on Craigslist to replace the jack knife sofa. It's a La z Boy and fits right into the slide area nicely. I was wondering for those who have done the same or replaced with relining chairs do I need to secure the l...
First let what I found be a warning to other Fleetwood trailer owners of similar models to mine that you need to check your floor adjacent to any wheel well that has a sheet metal underside. you need to check for soft spots and remove the plastic tri...
Just brought the trailer home from its permanent spot in the California Delta. Getting it cleaned up and doing the routine maintenance has been an annual thing before we take it up to the Sierra for a week’s vacation. As soon as I stepped onto the fl...