since ‎Nov-22-2007
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 318 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Has anyone taken Nebraska Hwy 2 from Alliance to Thedford and farther east. We will be driving this on a Monday.
I am the rally coordinator for our June 2022 rally. I know that is a long way off but you need to start early on these things. I am looking for an RV park in the Rapid City/Keystone/Hill City area. We will need about 40 sites, a couple of cabins, ...
We will be spending a couple of days with our grandson in Farragut, TN in August. When I looked for RV parks, there were not many and most didn't have current reviews. It looks like Yarbarry Lake is the closest and did have decent current ratings. ...
I know this is like asking which is better a Chevy or Ford. But my android phone is on its last legs. I have had android phones since the beginning and they have served me well. But my kids think I should change to an apple phone. I will admit I ...
Will the Covid shutdown, our doctor has gone to teleconferencing for checkup appointments. I have a Moto5g and have been unable to get the camera to function for a conference. I can see the doctor fine, but nothing comes through from my end. So I ...