since ‎Nov-09-2007
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 2,298 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

When I decided I wanted to upgrade my boring factory wh steel spoked rims to aluminum I decided to go with the higher LRD and non 65mph limited Kumho 857 tires. So back in April of 2013 I bought 4 of the 195R14 Kumho 857 tires from tire rack. When ...
Original Marshall two stage auto changeover lasted 3 years and now this one isn't working (no flow and red indicator on both sides with full tanks) after just 6 years. IIRC the one on my 1981 trailer lasted 25 years.So how often have you had to repla...
I'm in the process of planning out spring 2015 "road trip" to the Detroit, MI and then to Niagra Falls and am looking at sometime in the mid April to Mid May time frame with about a week in the Detroit area and about 10dys to 2 weeks in the Niagra Fa...
I made a post in a thread about range hood lights and made reference to a fan upgrade to my range hood I had done and a poster there asked for details. I didn't want to hijack that thread so I started this one so others who might have done something...
For those that have used several of these or others that are compatible with uploading to a Garmin GPS which one do you prefer for trip planning and what specifically are the advantages for the the one you use or prefer. Please include all that you ...