since ‎Nov-04-2007
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 50 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

So, out fifth wheel is a 2012 model (NuWa Champagne). It has what, at the time, was the standard multi-piece fold out steps. The steps themselves had a "traction" strip in the middle of them, but nothing near the edge.I am thinking about sanding th...
So, I am looking for a few (4ish) tiki torches that are battery powered and NOT solar. Where we usually go is covered in trees and the solar ones never recharge.Does anyone know of true battery operated tiki torches that do not rely on solar? An ac...
So, this is kind of an interesting question. I have three peripherals in my coach (a rear windows mounted dashcam, a TPMS repeater and a Garmin rear mounted camera) that require 12 volts. Now, the Garmin is "technically" supposed to be powered off ...
So, the $800 option that I purchased from Ford for the new integrated TPMS and camera, doesn't work for my fifth wheel (at least the TPMS doesn't; haven't tried the camera). Apparently, the wheels that I have, Hi-Spec Series 03 17.5 HD, have a hole ...
Hello all -We have a trip already planned out to the nth detail for us to visit the Tetons and Durango, CO starting on the 10th of June and returning home on the 30th of June. However, I just found out that my wife will have some more free time befo...