since ‎Nov-01-2007
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 238 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

So if you guys folks follow some of my posts, you probably know I think there’s a lot more to towing safely than just meeting the truck towing numbers (payload, GVWR, GCVWR, tire ratings, axle ratings, etc).One thing I’d like to hear from people who ...
HeyI know we have a big thread on fuel mileage going. I’m considering a 2020 Ram 3500 Crew Cab with the HO Cummins/Aisin and it has the 4.10 gears and it’s a dually. On a test drive it appeared to be doing around 2000 rpm at 70 mph. My 2018 3500 is ...
Hey everyone, I'm getting my Coach ready for vacation and I'm getting setup to tow 4 down. I have a new Jeep Grand Cherokee and I have a 2012 Sunseeker 3010 w the 7500 lb hitch.A good friend of mine has an American Coach and he's had it for 10 years...
Hey all,Why does the typical class c tire have a lower rating in dual configuration versus a single configuration.Doesn't make since to me.Thanks for any replies.Mike
My DW likes these vehicles. I think they are the same as the Honda.Does anyone know if they are flat towable?