since ‎Oct-31-2007
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 1,995 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

My Brake Buddy digital classic crapped out after 6 years. I could probably send it back for possible repair ( air pump I believe). But we have a trip coming up this weekend and I need a auxillary braking. Never had issues with this one. But they don'...
I just ordered a Ohio E Z Pass online for a trip using OH & PA turnpikes. Couple questions. Where is the best location so it reads when passing the toll lane. At bottom center of dash? It says on-line behind rear view mirror ( that won't work). So th...
Just received a letter from REV asking for us to inspect the Lippert Components Power Gear leveling jacks for leakage. There's 4 areas to check. Both fittings, rod for excessive oil and accumulation on the pads. It affects 2016-2019 diesel class A Mo...
Heading down the PA Turnpike in June to DC from MI. Looking to stop over for the night about half way. That would be around Cranberry Township. I looked for campgrounds along the way but nothing looked promising along the turn pike. I did make reserv...
I had Koni"s on our last coach. They really improved the ride over the factory Sachs shocks on that rig. Even though the shocks on the rig were fairly new. Curious if anyone has any experience with the Koni Evo shocks. Did you have a noticeable diffe...