since ‎Oct-29-2007
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 143 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

1996 Damon Intruder, 460 Engine-ford Chassis -34.5 ftMy Converter fan seems to have started running all the time and won't shut off. It was installed 5/12/09.What I have found up to now.When I plug into shore power it comes on and puts 14.26 volt to ...
I have a 1996 Damon Intruder and for some reason all of a sudden I have no 12volt power to the MH. If I am plugged in to shore power all works great. I fi I start the generator and unplug shore power all works fine.When I unplug shore power and ****...
Being a DIY I am terrible with electric 12v systems. Should this circuit breaker have continuity if it is closed? Does it open and reset if there is a short issue?? can they weld themselves open from a short???Thanks in advance from Dad
Sorry for the Long post but trying to explain everything!!Thanks in Advance.1996 Damon Intruder 34.5 ft. Ford chassis.Crazy me hit a tree limb while pulling out of a spot it was parked in. The mirror case and lower mirror destroyed beyond repair.I fi...
1996 Damon Intruder has an 8535-lll Atwood Furnace in it. It has always worked perfect but went out the other day and turned it on.Furnace fired right up as always and fan run for a bit and then ignited. Then after running for about 3-4 minutes it we...