since ‎Sep-28-2007
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 34 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Just bought a new to me Truck Camper. Even tho it has a indoor shower, I'm not sure just how usable it really is, not to mention the moisture introduce into the camper. So most of our showers will most likely be done with the outside shower.But th...
So, still looking for a TC. Looked at Northstar, also new Northern Lites. Really liked the NL a lot, But at $44K+ for the NL, and a similary loaded Palomino at half the price, convince me why the NL is workth twice as much $$'s. I think they all h...
Does a new or late model NL have a casset toilet or a black tank? I googled it and found conflicting info. I did find an announcement where NL introduce the cassette toilet in 2013 but on their website, It doesnt look like it is an option.Yea or Na...
I know the Hallmark is quite a bit more $$'s new, but I can get a new Northstar, loaded, about $5K cheaper than a 4YO Hallmark, then I still have to add AC and Powered jacks to it, so make that $7000 more than the NS. Both compariable in size, etc.I...
Surely someone here owns a Bundutec Bunducamp poptop TC.Whatcha think?? Give me the skinny....Thought I wanted a Northstar 850SC till I started investigating the Bundutec.