since ‎Sep-17-2007
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 30 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

This is one feature that I placed high on my like list when comparing different models and floorplans. I have essentially made my bed on this  and it will be on our coach. I am wondering however, if other people had high hopes for the feature onl...
Putting this in the class A section because I think it is more likely a consideration.Do you consider your use of your RV more for traveling or camping? Is there really little reason to have an RV if you don't want to dedicate your vacation time to ...
We are purchasing our first RV, after looking hard about 8 years ago at the smaller travel trailers and deciding against the purchase we are getting a class A this time around.Thor Hurricane 34FAnxious to start traveling in it, and we might be in for...
buying a new motorhome and am considering an extended service plan thru Protective, the XtraRide It seems to be around for a while, so is it filled with loopholes or do many repair/dealers not want to perform work on the plan. I am buying from a dea...
Since this seems to be the primary gas engine for motorhomes, and all applications are the same engine and power. Is there a general consensus on coach weigh where the engine no longer seems acceptable, and most people would wish they went with the ...