Explorer II
since ‎Sep-16-2007

My Activity

• 5,455 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 1 Likes received

User Activity

I may check back in a couple of months, but I am out of here.
I took possession of my brand new Airstream in May, 2017. In November, 2022, 5&1/2 years later, when I went to winterize, the plastic handle of the fresh water tank drain valve broke off. Every place that I tried to grip it to turn the valve to open ...
I have a pair of Fantastic Fans. If I turn the fan speed knob to "0", it turns off not just the fan, but also keeps the cover from opening or closing if I flip that switch. They have a moisture sensor to close the vents in case of rain. My question i...
Today, I installed my MicroAir EasyStart 364 into my Dometic Penguin II 13.5 btu air conditioner. Not too hard if you are handy. (I was hyperventilating the whole time on the roof as that is NOT my favorite thing.)I plugged it into the 30 amp outlet ...
In 2017 when we bought our brand new Airstream TT, we had the dealer add the airstream 90 watt solar package. He did so, and we have been using it for the last 4 years. I am considering adding more solar panels to the roof, and the OEM PWM controller...
Likes from