since ‎Aug-05-2007
‎Feb-23-2024

My Activity

• 427 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

My 2014 Ram 3500 Cummins is starting a little slower now days and I know it's time to replace the original batteries. I have been using Walmart batteries for years and have had fairly good results. I decided to check at Sam's to see what they have an...
Our 2016 Montana 3100RL has a small place on the rear cap (Legacy Edition) that I want to fix but I cant find a paint color to match. Even on the Montana owners forum I had no luck. This trailer has a full rear cap but the paint color is the same as ...
I do not have a lot of experience driving a CVT vehicle but the ones I have were not impressive. Two months ago I bought a new Honda Civic turbocharged 1.5 liter with a CVT to keep miles off my 3500 Ram driving for work. They have this thing figured ...
Siting at the lake last weekend and I notice the DW has the washer running, the dryer, the convection oven, fireplace with heat, two small space heaters, bunch of lights, tv, satellite, and the water heater and fridge are on electric. I start thinkin...
Well for 5 weeks in a row now I have gone out to the mailbox and each week had a recall notice on my truck. Security recall, drivers airbag, passenger airbag, steering wheel harness and now steering box plate welds. I was about to make an appointment...