since ‎Aug-02-2007
‎Mar-19-2024

My Activity

• 75 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Starting to plan a trip from Mass to North Dakota on RV Life, heading out there the route is 90W to 80W. It looks like 80W skirts south of Chicago are there any concerns traveling this route in that area or any other area? should I find a more southe...
It’s time to replace our mattress, we have the stock mattress and put a memory foam topper on top but it’s still not the comfort we are looking for. Our home mattress is a luxury firm which is somewhere between medium and firm. We have an RV queen. W...
Trying to learn a little bit about battery upgrades including a solar option.I have a 2020 Thor Class C, it has 2 house batteries. Last year we joined Harvest Host and did a little more boondocking than usual. I found that the house batteries seem to...
My wife and I are retiring at the end of this year and our first trip out will be end of February beginning or March time frame in 2023. We plan on leisurely heading down to Key West and back from the Boston area.Of course we will be driving like a b...
So a fellow camper and I had a discussion the other day around the campfire. We had differing opinions on filling in the states map of the states that you’ve camped in. The general rule at least we agreed on was you had to sleep in the state for it t...