since ‎Jul-28-2007
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 456 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I've heard about it but never experienced it until recently.We have a 2017 F250 4wd at work with around 26,000 miles on it, gas engine. At any speed above about 45MPH the steering wheel will start to shake, some times pretty bad. It takes a bump, l...
So I've been looking at pop up truck campers lately, found a Sunlite near me that weighs just over 1000 lbs, very basic camper to say the least but good for my half ton truck.I've been looking at tie downs and am wondering just what I need? Of cours...
Chevy 4cyl turbo.I hesitated to post this here because of the 1/2 ton is worthless 6700 lbs ain't nothing crowd here but for some people this may be all you need.I bet this thing pulls better than my 2011 5.3l.
I recently sold my ATV and will be getting a "trail" model SxS, you know one of those 50" wide ones. Well my current set up isn't going to work. I've been looking at 3/4 ton long bed trucks to be able to haul the SxS and tow my camper or selling my...
2019 RamTake a look at the dual 8.4" screens, kind of reminds me of the Teslas info center.I think it's a nice looking truck, kind of Durango-ish looking from the front.