since ‎Jul-23-2007
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 386 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Does anyone know of a battery monitor like my Xantrex Linklite that will connect to Wifi? I know Victron has bluetooth shunts and monitors but i see no WiFi.
I have a fair-sized fifth wheel and am often surprised at both the propane usage and 12v power the furnace consumes. It is 18 years old but works good and is clean (no dirt dauber nests and so on). Has anyone come out with a more efficient furnace th...
My sons and grandsons just helped me convert my old electric jacks over to a four point Bigfoot system. Not only is this thing way quicker and beefier, but it's also rock solid. Little to no movement inside the trailer. It was around $3600 for parts ...
Through the years, I've read many posts slamming Lippert, especially for their frames. So with the experience with Lippert support that we just had with my son's hydraulic Ground Control leveling system, I had to write. First, the system is out of wa...
If someone had a quality electrical component to an RV that was no longer needed, where is the best place to try to sell it? I wish this forum had a marketplace section to list for selling and buying. I had to switch out my {SNIP} for the {SNIP}. Eba...