since ‎Jul-11-2007
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 491 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I have had this about 4 years. I am putting new wheel seals all around and I'm unsure of the condition of the brake set. I do not know how to tell if the magnets are warn. I checked the brake pads and there seems to be a lot of meat left on them and ...
I have a 2008 Keystone Lerado 29RL. While the slide is in, the inner floor of the slide lifts and is suspended. This is not good as It should sit level right on top of the mail floor.When I extend the slide out, the lower portion extends out first. I...
So, my wife and I are looking toe make a purchase of either a Class A or 5ver in 2023 to 2024 after my retirement. I have a list of Class A's to look for, now I am looking for a list of 5vers to look for.Something like the title says. Although, I do ...
My wife and I will be looking for a rig in 2023 or 2024. I have begun the search of luxury coaches in the 2000-2008 years. After that I think they are getting above what I want to spend. I am keeping my eye on Beaver, Foretravel, American Coach, Nema...
I originally thought this was from my camper. I have absolutely no clue. I made a video in hopes someone would know what caused this. https://youtu.be/djhJfPwoNlAMNBen