since ‎Jul-10-2007
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 261 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Has anyone stayed in this park? How close is it to the beach? I would appreciate any info on the park. Thanks so much?
We have had a change of plans and are looking for a campground on the Emerald Coast of the Florida Panhandle, on or near the beach. Our 13 year old grandson will be traveling with us. Destin would be nice, but really anywhere there’s a good beach i...
Does anyone have any experience with Hwy 189 from Heber City to Orem? We have a large, high profile (13’4”) fifth wheel, triple axle. In my RV atlas it isn’t shown as an RV friendly road. We will have to go considerably out of our way to get to I ...
We are looking at parks for 3-4 week stays for next summer. We are looking at Centennial Park south of Montrose, Colorado and/or Glenwood Springs Canyon near Glenwood Springs, Colorado. Does anyone have any knowledge of these parks? If so could yo...
Hello, and thank you in advance for your help/advice. We will be traveling from Lolo to Walla Walla then to Lake Wallowa in Oregon in mid July. It has been some years since we went from Pullman, Wa to Lewiston, Id. I recall that there was a huge dr...