since ‎Jul-10-2007
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 91 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Contemplating the installation of a rear view camera on the back of our TT at the top of the wall. My preference is a wired system, but I am concerned about how to run the wire through the wall in our rear kitchen trailer. Any tips from anyone who ha...
I finally wrapped up the installation of the Torklift A7710R battery box on the new trailer. It fits perfectly between the cabin and the lp tanks, and the colors of the box blends perfectly. The box is shipped with self-drilling fasteners and bolts...
More are on the way, but here are my first two mods on our new Hideout 30RKDS. To help in carrying our beach umbrellas, I installed eye loops into the support at the top of the storage compartment.I also mounted a tool rack on the front wall.Ken
Brought the trailer in my signature home yesterday. Because of the rain on Sunday, was not able to get it into its parking spot until today. Because this trailer is heavier that our old one, I also upgraded to the Blue-Ox SwayPro WD hitch. Towed g...
My DW and I have bought a new rear kitchen trailer, and the cargo storage space is at a premium. I am thinking about mounting a box to the tongue behind the propane tanks. It needs to be about 12" deep with hinged door on top. Any suggestions on w...