since ‎Jul-07-2007
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 598 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

When opening and closing my slideout the weather stripping squeals when the rubber meets the two side windows. Does anyone have a solution? I was thinking of spraying some weather seal treatment on the glass to get the back side of the seal. Any idea...
This isn’t a camping question but I wasn’t sure where I should post this. My wife wants to go to Charleston SC next May for here birthday but not to camp. I was wondering if anyone has been there and where would be a good place to stay and be in walk...
Has anyone changed out their standard dinette to a table chairs configuration? Pictures? Thanks in advance for any feedback. No substitution for experience.
For those of you who use a bike carrier on the rear bumper of your TT. What did you do to reenforce your bumper? Did you add a a receiver under the bumper welded to the frame? I’ve read plenty of posts of how the rear bumper isn’t strong enough to ca...
I have been towing a 30ft TT with a Ford F-150 for the better part of 4 yrs without any issues. The last 2 times out I noticed my TV pulling to the right while towing. In fact the steering wheel has to be held slightly left of center to maintain a st...