since ‎Aug-25-2002
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 38 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Traveling from Texas to Michigan. Was toLd a major construction project started around Sep 14th From Marshall MI to Lansing with major lane closures. I will be traveling north toward Lansing. Wondering if anyone has driven that recently and how b...
In discussion with the volunteer coordinator for Bentsen State Park in Texas (A World Birding Center Park) she indicated that they don't get as many applicants to be “hosts” as they would like. Being an RVer myself and having been a full timer for ...
Had been away from my MH for a day and noticed that when I returned that the four overhead lights in the bedroom as well as one in a little shelf area in the bedroom had a slight flicker when turned on. The two lights over the bed that are activated...
The mini refrigerator that came in the outside kitchen of my 2017 Thor ACE has stopped working and needs to be replaced. I am a little surprised that it went out after just over 2 years Interested in any recommendations for replacement - ones that a...
Looking at going north on 89 from Kanab UT to route 20 which is about 10 miles north of Panguitch to get to I15. RV Trip Wizard routes me that way but looks like some mountains with twist and turns. Has anyone taken their RV over that route and thi...